You are signing up for a package with a discounted hourly rate, based on your estimated need for tutoring. Our student agreement is below. Please read this carefully and contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you soon.
Thank you for working with Medlearnity!
MEDLEARNITY STUDENT AGREEMENT:
We are so excited to welcome you into the Medlearnity family and to help you excel as you prepare for your exam! If you have any questions about package details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OVERVIEW OF WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR TUTORING PACKAGE:
* 1-on-1 online tutoring with a tutor who has scored in the top percentiles on the equivalent exams. We use Zoom to meet with our students, and use high-quality microphones and tablets to create a highly effective educational experience.
* Constant communication + Scheduling between sessions. We will guide you in creating an effective daily study schedule so that you can make progress towards achieving your educational goal. We will respond to your emails related to administrative questions within 24 hours; for conceptual topics, your tutor will address them at the start or end of your next tutoring session. We use an efficient management system (Task Manager) where you can document all questions that come up while studying so that we can focus on the ones that are the highest yield.
* Test-taking advice and drills. During your sessions, you will do several questions and exercises to expose weaknesses and review the most important material.
* Optimal study strategy. We utilize unique methods to help you memorize information using powerful notecard learning tools, with Anki being a popular example. Anki is generally best suited for students who need help with learning and retaining factual information over 6 weeks or more of study time.
We schedule everything through Google Calendar. Please accept each Google Calendar session invitation so that we can make sure it is on your personal schedule. If you ever need to change a session time, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. If you have a last-minute emergency that results in a last-minute cancellation, please email us immediately so we are aware of the situation. We are understanding of emergency situations and will reschedule the session. Otherwise, all scheduled hours are final.
COMMUNICATIONS AND SESSIONS:
* All sessions are recorded on our cloud platform. If you ever have any issues during or after a meeting, please let us know right away so we can address the concern promptly (email: email@example.com). The Medlearnity staff frequently review these sessions to track student progress.
* Once a session is completed, scheduled hours will be deducted from your package or billed to your Medlearnity account. These hours are final and non-refundable, as long as there are no issues with the session that have been expressed within 24 hours of the session time.
* Please utilize your tutor’s Medlearnity email as your primary communication method between tutoring sessions, as this helps our staff assist with logistics and scheduling.
* Tutors will often prepare multiple-choice questions focused on high-yield concepts. All Medlearnity questions and educational materials derived thereof are exclusively owned by Medlearnity LLC. You may use these for your own study purposes, but you agree not to share them with others without express written permission obtained in advance.
*You have pre-purchased all of the hours in your package. Unused tutoring hours are not refundable, however, they can be used for additional test preparation services (medlearnity.com/tutoring/) or our admissions consulting services (medlearnity.com/admissions/).
COMPLETING THIS INVOICE SERVES AS AN AGREEMENT BY THE STUDENT TO THE TERMS ABOVE. THIS CONSTITUTES A CONTRACT BETWEEN THE STUDENT AND MEDLEARNITY LLC